NHETS provides services based on the following aims:
- To increase Academic Success in children with Behavioural, Emotional and Academic concerns.
- To empower students with a complete set of academic tools- skills and strategies.
- To endow students with lifelong coping skills by guiding their learning.
- To enhance teachers in differentiated and specific teaching methods.
- To guide and support parents to understand their child and their learning.
- To provide access to reasonable concessions (accommodations & modifications) which will enhance their learning and intellectual development.